In today’s world a call recording solution is an essential business tool to help in disputes, training and regulatory matters.
- Access protected systems.
- Users have the ability to see an individual call anywhere throughout the entire call logging system.
- Function which enables workers to listen to calls that their colleagues are making.
- Retrieve and search calls by extension or full DDI.
How it works
The call recorder sits between your incoming lines and telephone system to automatically record them. This seamless interaction allows hassle free call recording, without interference to your inbound and outgoing calls.
We offer an extensive call logging package suitable for every type, and size of organisation.
Our sophisticated software offers call information which can provide you with valuable insight into your business operations, and improve effectiveness of your system’s management, including:
- Sufficient number of lines.
- Paying too much for calls.
- When your busy days/times are.
- How quickly and effectively are people answering calls.
Call Login Features:
- Retrieve calls easily by caller, date, time etc.
- Track the call in its entirety, for training, clarification or dispute settlement.
- Know that recordings are securely encrypted and can be used in a court of law.
- Meet essential FSA requirements.
This information can be displayed on a plasma screen, or via the Internet on a remote PC, PDA or smartphone with web access.